Search

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 24: Stupid errors, the most common and hard.



I really think that the stupid errors the most obvious are sometimes the hardest to find and correct. In the old days a ";" were a problem and now some "logic" errors in big messes are a big deal. As I said I was changing all the main loop (and will change more things to organize and make code clearer) and implementing GTP commands. When I ran the program using GoGui it sent me inexistent positions in the board and when I ran the program using my console the result was good. After a lot of research of "what the hell is going on", the error was that I implemented the clear board command using boardInitialize of my board class and it added more positions to the arrayList. So, now I can play with goGui randomly and not using the suicide rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment