Search

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Starting again, and a videoblog Day 1 (counting again)

Sorry for quitting the project, but I had lots of things to do lately, Job, family, study and lots of stuff that got me out of go world.

But the good thing is that I am back, and understanding a lot more of programming, so I know this is not good but I will restart the project, and now I will be logging all in video.

So, here is the first video:


So, here is the deal: Every day (well, no if I am on vacation) I will upload a video with all what I did and what puzzles me. I also decided that I will upload source to gitHub, so you can have the code, modify it and do whatever you want with it.

So, just follow my videos, suscribe to the channel if you want, comment and be critic with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment