Search

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 56: Thinking about eyes



Yesterday I think I solved the problems that I had and I promised a log, a video and those things. Maybe at night I will do it.

So, the first part of the problem is solved. The program plays "random go". It evaluates all the possible moves (legal ones) and choose one and plays it.

Second stage is making it "think" a little about what to play.

First thing that came out of my mind was "Computer should know about eyes", so first thing I did (what every programmer should do) is google about it.

First thing I found was this paper and then a lot of advices about what will happen to my eyes when I keep looking at the monitor.

Then I went to senseis and saw this article about eye definition.

I think that this will take some time of me :(, but NEVER SURRENDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment