Search

Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 58: To the next step



First of all I want to thank you all that read, comment and send me mails, this gives me a lot of strength to continue with this hard project. Special thanks this time to Xavier and Lic. Sergio that made me see a way to make the code run faster and better.

Here is the way this will continue to start getting less randomization: all the valid moves that the engine have should have a score. There will be a method givePoints that will give points to the move. There I will call all the methods that will have te logic to assign the move some points. Let's say, all moves start with 0 points. To that I will sum a random number from 1 to 5. Then the program will sum and rest points according to the logic that I will give to the program.

Let's start with something simple, then I will make it more and more complex. The first thing I will implement to give points is if the move is in the first turns playing in the corners will give the move 15 points. Closing a Shimari 17 making a kakari 17 (I know in the future I will need to change those values, but let's see).

No comments:

Post a Comment